Thursday, February 4, 2010

I did it!!!!! It's a miracle!!!!

Hello blogging world! Can't believe that I'm doing this. I've gotten the template set up, a title and a picture downloaded! That doesn't mean you will be able to view it, (ha,ha) but it is in there somewhere. I know that I've said the word I about 10 times already, but I am soooo excited that I was able to do this "ALL BY MYSELF"!


Tucker is off at camp for the first time in his life and here I am with all of this uninterrupted time. The school takes all 5th graders to overnight camp for 2 nights. It's sort of a right of passage in Tyler,TX! Tucker is a very cautious little guy and we encouraged him to go and he finally let go and was very excited about going! Praise God!


This is the Brinkman Family Blog and we are excited to share some of our Pura Vida moments with the Blogging world!


Over and out for the first BLOG!!!!

No comments: